Friday, 4 June 2010

'Lost' by Paul Baggaley

I’m lost at sea,
I’m drowning in my own well of misery,
My boat’s capsized,
And I am the captain that’s choosing to die.

We’re going down so fast now,
I’m not coming home for long now.

But all we have is one last chance to make it out while we can,
And now all we have is one lost chance to make it out while we can.

I can feel,
My last train roll home as I’m left by the wheels,
A scream, love breaks,
So we all fall down as we made one last mistake.

We’re going down so fast now,
I’m not coming home for long now.

But all we have is one last chance to make it out while we can,
And now all we have is one lost chance to make it out while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment