Friday, 8 October 2010

'It's cold outside again' by Paul Baggaley

I used to wake up and smell your breath,
It used to be sweet when I'd stroke your hair,

But it's ok, because I still get to see your face,
I still get to see your face,

But it's not ok,
It's not ok to see you cry,

And it's cold outside again but I'll just warm myself,
You won't see me cry I guess but I still need your help,

But it's ok, because I still get to see your face,
I still get to see your face,

But it's not ok,
It's not ok to see you cry,

But this just isn't right,
It isn't how how we're supposed to spend our time,
I fucking tore it up and set fire to our lives,
Because this just isn't right,

Now I still get to see your face,
I still get to see your face,

But it's not enough,
It will never be enough, to get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment