You'll remember this day for the rest of your miserable life,
Because from now things will change but I don't know how you will survive,
I looked down from where I stood and my heart sank into a deep black hole,
There's no way to stop it so just lose all self control,
If we get to the bottom, lets get back to the top of the world,
So let's go to the party where everyone is playing the fool,
And drink the night away with no care for any of the rules,
I spoke to a man he said 'there's only one way to go',
'There's no way back to the top it's just something you need to know',
If we get to the bottom, lets get back to the top of the world,
When we get to the bottom, lets get back to the top of the world,
When we get to the bottom, there's no way back to the top of the world.
Friday, 8 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment